WinnersBet is one of the newest bookmakers in Australia, having only been started as recently as 2020. As is typically the case with new bookmakers, there are a number of areas in which WinnersBet struggle to compete with the biggest and best of their competitors, but they have focused on a few certain areas, and we’ll take a look at some of these throughout the course of this detailed review
Winnersbet Australia Review 2023
- Betting Variety4.5
- Banking Options4.0
- Mobile experience4.0
- Betting Experience5.0
- Customer Support5.0
- Website Experience
- Low Minimum Deposit
What you will find on this Winnersbet review
- WinnersBet Profile
- WinnersBet Scores
- How to use Winnersbet
- Winnersbet Pros & Cons
- Winnersbet Website Experience
- Winnersbet Features
- Winnersbet Sports Offering
- WinnersBet Racing Offering
- Winnersbet Betting Markets
- WinnersBet Customers Support
- Winnersbet Deposit & Withdraw
- Is WinnersBet Legal?
- Winnersbet Promotions
- WinnersBet Bet
- Winnersbet FAQs
|Year founded: |
|License & regulation:|
Registered as a licensed bookmaker of Racing Victoria
|Sponsorship Deals: |
|Banking Options: |
Credit/debit card, POLi, bank transfer
Racing Offering and Customer Support Offering
|Odds Providers: |
|Apps Devices: |
|Contact information/Support: |
Live chat, email: [email protected]
WinnersBet Full Review
WinnersBet is a fairly new bookmaker to the Aussie betting landscape, and despite this, I personally believe that they are with quite a solid offering! And while WinnersBet definitely has room for improvement when you view their offering versus that of their competitors in this space, I nonetheless feel as though this bookie should satisfy many punters out there, particularly those who prefer the racing side of things!
In terms of the WinnersBet platform, I have found that they are with quite a strong website and mobile site. Users are greeted with a clean, purple and gold, interface that, in my experience, is easy and quick to navigate through, and this is always a positive for punters out there! I have not experienced a lot of site lagging or crashing either and this is definitely a good thing as it is not always the case with bookmaker platforms out there.
All in all, I think the WinnersBet website is a pretty decent one, however, the notable absence of a WinnersBet App is definitely a mark against this bookie.
And while I wouldn’t call this a dealbreaker, what I will say is that in an industry such as this one, there are many rivals out there with mobile apps available for their users, so it is certainly something that WinnersBet should consider adding in time. However, irrespective of this, it is always important to cover the basics well and this has certainly been done on the WinnersBet website, and that is great to see!
Moving on, once on the WinnersBet website, I am sure you might be thinking about depositing and getting punting with this bookie. Well, if this is the case, all you need to do is select the ‘Deposit & Withdrawal’ option toward the top-right of the WinnersBet homepage. From here, you will be greeted with the WinnersBet banking options which include a Credit/Debit card option, a POLi option and a bank transfer option.
I think there is a lack of banking options here personally and with that, I believe the addition of PayPal or one of the new and emerging eWallets could go a long way to improving the offering for WinnersBet in this space! Overall, however, I think these options should be enough to satisfy most punters out there, and in case you are wondering, I have found that withdrawal times will typically take between 1-3 business days, and I would say that this is at an industry-standard level.
Lastly, I believe it is also important to talk about customer service, and with WinnersBet I think it is decent! WinnersBet offers a Live Chat function along with an email contact, both of which are contactable during regular business hours.
I think these are great options for a bookie to feature, and in my experience support agents are quite helpful and friendly, which is always a good thing! And while I do think the absence of a phone support line is a bit of an inconvenience, I do not think it is a big issue personally, especially considering the already available live chat function that is on offer.
Overall, all things considered, I feel as though WinnersBet is a pretty decent bookie that should satisfy more than enough punters out there, particularly those with a passion for racing!
- Betting Variety ⭐⭐⭐⭐: Pretty decent but room for improvement! While WinnersBet features a diverse range of events and markets for racing, they could certainly improve upon their betting variety when it comes to sports.
- Platform Experience⭐⭐⭐⭐: Pretty good here! The WinnersBet website offers an intuitive and clean experience for users and I have found lagging or site crashing to be very rare. The addition of a mobile app, however, is something that could help improve the offering in this space!
- Customer Support⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: Decent without being industry-leading. WinnersBet does a good job when it comes to offering a live chat function in this space with email support also available. The addition of support beyond business hours as well as the inclusion of a phone support line could help to improve the WinnersBet offering in this space.
- Banking Options⭐⭐⭐⭐: Room for improvement! While WinnersBet has done a good job in ensuring they offer most of the common banking options, they are nonetheless without certain options which could help them in this space such as a PayPal method.
- Payout Speed⭐⭐⭐⭐: Fairly decent! I have found that after a WinnersBet withdrawal, funds will typically be processed for a punter within 1-3 business days and I would say that this is around the industry average.
- Security⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: No problems here! WinnersBet is a licensed bookmaker of Racing Victoria.
Winnersbet How To
How can I sign up with WinnersBet?
Keen on signing up with WinnersBet? Say no more! Simply follow the steps listed below:
- To start with, navigate through to the WinnersBet website.
- On the top right side of the screen, click the 'Join' button.
- From here, simply input personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, and contact information.
- After this, enter your account information, which includes a username and password.
- Once you've confirmed the above, your account will have been created!
- And by choosing the 'My account' button toward the top right of your screen, you can verify your account meaning you will be able to utilise all WinnersBet features!
How do I deposit with WinnersBet?
Alright! So you now have a WinnersBet account created, but how about depositing funds into that account? Follow the below steps and you should have funds loaded into your WinnersBet account in no time!
- On the WinnersBet website, select the ‘Deposit & Withdrawal’ option.
- From here, choose your desired depositing option whether via a Credit/Debit card, POLi or a Bank Transfer.
- After this, simply enter your banking details where necessary, input your ‘deposit amount’ and select ‘Deposit Funds’.
- Funds should show up in your WinnersBet account fairly instantly from here via the Credit/Debit card or POLi option but may take a bit longer through a Bank Transfer.
How can I withdraw from WinnersBet?
Winning a punt is always a great feeling, but what’s better is actually seeing those funds at your disposal! With this, follow the steps below to get these funds in your possession!
- To begin, ensure that you have verified your account; otherwise, you will be unable to withdraw.
- On the top-right corner of the website, click the ‘Deposit & Withdrawal’ button.
- From here, select the ‘EFT Withdrawal’ option which is the only withdrawal option offered with WinnersBet.
- After this, simply enter your bank details as well as a withdrawal amount and click ‘Withdraw Funds’.
It is also important to note that while funds will quickly be deducted from your WinnersBet account, they will take time to reach your nominated bank account, likely between 1-3 business days.
An Overview of WinnersBet Advantages and Disadvantages
As with every bookmaker out there, WinnersBet features both advantages as well as drawbacks in terms of their overall offering. Take a look at these in more detail below!
WinnersBet Key Advantages:
- Racing Offering: Both the odds and range of markets that WinnersBet features in this space are, in my opinion, competitive with many bookies out there, including the bigger and more established ones!
- Website Experience: The WinnersBet website is a pretty good one! I have found that is it easy to find what you are looking for, loading times are quick and there is very rare lagging or crashing when using the website.
- Low Minimum Deposit: While most bookies out there will typically allow for a minimum deposit of $5 or $10, that is not the case with WinnersBet who offer a $1 minimum deposit. This is always a positive and invites more punters to the table who prefer to punt in smaller stakes!
WinnersBet Key Disadvantages:
- No Mobile App: Unfortunately, at the time of writing WinnersBet does not currently offer a mobile app to their users. While I wouldn’t call this the end of the world, I would say that more and more bookmakers are producing a mobile app for their users so it is certainly something for WinnersBet to consider!
- No Live Betting: WinnersBet does not currently offer a live betting service to their users, and similar to mobile apps in this industry, live betting is becoming a more and more popular tool, so for WinnersBet to be without it is a bit of a letdown in my view.
- Lack of a Sports Offering: WinnersBet is a bookie that has a strong focus on Racing, and as a result, their overall sports offering has taken a bit of a back seat. While they still offer markets for multiple sports out there, the variety of markets on offer could definitely be improved upon!
WinnersBet Summary & Verdict:
Overall, while they are with a few notable drawbacks against their overall offering, I nonetheless believe that WinnersBet has a solid offering which should be enough for many punters out there! I will also note that some drawbacks here might be significant to some punters, meanwhile, they might appear unimportant to others and with this in mind, it is important for you as a punter to figure out what bookmaker features mean the most to you!
WinnersBet Website Experience
Moving on, let’s talk about the WinnersBet platform! To start with, this can be accessed via the website, www.winnersbet.com.au, and from here users are presented with a sleek and clean homepage.
As you can see in the screenshot below, the WinnersBet site is designed with purple and gold colouring and is clearly tailored to the racing fanatics out there where users can see predominantly racing events on the homepage.
Further, in terms of the actual functionality of the WinnersBet website, I have found it to be more than decent! In my experience, it is fairly simple to navigate through the site to find whatever you are looking for, and to make things better, it is also a very quick process where I have found loading times to be very quick! On top of this, I have found that the WinnersBet website rarely, if ever, crashes and the process of placing a bet is a quick one as you won't be left waiting for things to load!
Overall, I think it is fair to say that the WinnersBet website is a good one! While it is a bit unfortunate to see that WinnersBet does not currently have a mobile app available to its users, I do not think this is a major issue, especially considering the impressive standard that the website possesses!
Important Features with WinnersBet Australia
WinnersBet Website Experience
While a good website might not be the rarest of bookmaker features to come across, it is nonetheless an important feature that every bookmaker needs! In the case of WinnersBet, I have found that their website offering is quite a good one!
To start with, users are greeted with a purple and gold interface which presents users with a sleek and clean aesthetic appearance. On top of this, in terms of the actual functionality of the WinnersBet website, I have found that loading times are fairly quick and it is pretty easy to locate exactly what you are looking for when on the site. As well as this, I also want to mention that when using the WinnersBet site, I have personally experienced very little lagging or crashing, which of course is always a good thing!
Low Minimum Deposit at WinnersBet
Most Aussie bookies out there will typically have a minimum deposit limit of either $5 or $10, which is seen as fairly industry standard. However, in the case of WinnersBet, their minimum deposit limit is set at $1 and this is something I think is a nice feature to have. This WinnersBet feature is a nice drawcard for punters who prefer to bet in smaller stakes, and I think is something we might start to see more often from other bookies out there!
Winnersbet Sports Offering
At the time of writing, WinnersBet currently has 15 different sports on offer and I would say that this is slightly below the industry average, although I can’t say I am so surprised about this considering WinnersBet is a racing-focused bookie.
In terms of the competitions and markets within these sports, I have found that it ultimately varies from sport to sport. The sport of Basketball, for example, has over 20 different leagues for punters to explore on the WinnersBet site. I am personally quite impressed by the diverse range of competitions on offer within each sport, especially considering that WinnersBet is a racing-first bookie.
And while there is a healthy number of sports events for punters to bet on, what I have noticed is that the markets within these events are not so exhaustive. WinnersBet does not currently offer a Same-Game-Multi feature and their general markets available for each sporting event might not be enough to satisfy some sporting enthusiasts out there.
All in all, while the sports offering with WinnersBet is by no means at an industry-leading level, what I will say is that it is a pretty impressive offering for a bookie that clearly shows a stronger focus on the racing side of things.
Winnersbet Racing Offering
Now that we have covered the sporting side of things with WinnersBet, let’s move on to racing! When on the WinnersBet site, simply look toward the left-hand side of your page, or in the middle of your page, and here you will see different racing events.
Alternatively, there is also a button users can click toward the top of the page that says ‘racing’, and from here, as you can see in the screenshot below, users can see all race meetings for that day, results from previous days, as well as racings coming up in the next three days.
Further, as you can see in this screenshot, WinnersBet offers their users the chance to punt on Australian races as well as international ones, in all three racing forms (thoroughbred, greyhound and harness racing).
And in moving on, if you are to select a specific race meeting you will be taken to a page just like the one you can see below. Here, you will be shown all race runners for that specific event, and if you select a specific runner, you will hereafter see a popup window shown below that runner with different race stats and form to help you inform your punting!
As well as this, when in a specific race meeting toward the top of the page you can see a list of exotic punting options which might be worthwhile for you to explore. Punters can make a Quinella, Exacta, Trifecta, Quadrella and First Four punt when looking at different race meetings, and it is good to see that WinnersBet have these punting options down pact!
All in all, I think the racing offering is quite impressive with WinnersBet! Users are presented with many different punting opportunities in this space, and in my experience, I have found that racing odds with WinnersBet can go head-to-head with some of the bigger players in this industry!
WinnersBet Betting Markets & Bet Types
So, we have now covered the sport and racing offerings available with WinnersBet, but how about the markets and bet types on offer inside these sports and races? Let’s explore them below!
Betting Markets Available with WinnersBet:
- Top Fluc
- Exotic markets
- Margin markets
- Double markets
- Handicap markets
- Win/Place markets
- Player Prop markets
- Over/Under markets
- Quarter/Half markets
- Correct Score markets
- Tote Win/Middle Tote
Bet Types Available with WinnersBet:
- Single bets
- Multi bets
- System bets (doubles, trebles, etc.)
Customer Support with Winnersbet Australia
|Email Support [Business Hours]||[email protected]|
|Live Chat Function [Business Hours]||Accessible via WinnersBet Website|
In terms of customer support with WinnersBet, I feel as though they offer a fairly decent service, however, there is definitely room for improvement in this space! As you can see in the table above, WinnersBet offers support through a live chat function or through email contact.
Before I get into talking about the WinnersBet customer support offering in more detail, I think it is important to show you how you can actually access it!
So, as you can see in the screenshot below, there are two ways in which you can reach WinnersBet customer support. There is a live chat button in the bottom right corner of the WinnersBet homepage, and as well as this, users can scroll to the bottom of their pages and select the ‘Contact Us’ button.
And now that you know how to access WinnersBet support, let's talk more about customer service with WinnersBet! Both of their support options are operational during standard business hours each week, and I think for starters, there could definitely be an increase in these hours. Competitors in this space will often offer support to their users late into the night and I think this is something WinnersBet could consider implementing in time.
Further, while I think that the absence of a phone support line is definitely a mark against the WinnersBet customer support offering, I do not believe it is a dealbreaker, especially considering that WinnersBet has got the widely-used live chat function on offer.
And lastly, I think it is important to mention that when I have used WinnersBet customer support, I have typically found agents to be quite helpful and friendly, and this is always a good thing!
WinnersBet Banking & Payment
|Depositing||Credit/Debit Card, POLi, Bank Transfer|
Moving onto banking with WinnersBet, as you can see in the table above, WinnersBet users have three different deposit options and just one withdrawing option.
In order to deposit or withdraw with WinnersBet, as you can see in the screenshot below, simply select the ‘My Account’ button or the ‘Deposit & Withdrawal’ button toward the top of the WinnersBet homepage.
Once you have done this, you will be greeted with a page like the one below, and in this case, just make sure you have selected ‘Banking’ toward the top of the page.
As you can see here, users have the option to deposit via a Credit/Debit card, through POLi or through a Bank Transfer. On the other hand, in terms of withdrawing, users are presented with just one option and that is through a bank transfer. While it is good to see that WinnersBet have the basics covered in this space, I personally think it could be worthwhile for them to explore the addition of one or two more options here, such as a PayPal one.
All in all, however, I think the banking options and processes with WinnersBet are decent and should be enough to keep most punters out there satisfied!
Is WinnersBet legal in Australia?
Yes they are! And let me start by saying that at MyBettingAustralia, we only review and compare legal betting sites!
WinnersBet Australia is a licensed bookmaker of Racing Victoria and they are a bookmaker who complies with the conduct laid out by VBA Responsible Gambling.
Bonuses with WinnersBet Australia
There are strict laws governing promotions for betting sites across Australia, and due to this, WinnersBet cannot advertise any promotions to Australian punters without an account.
Click on the image below to log in to WinnersBet Australia and start utilising their promotions on offer!
Is WinnersBet your best bet?
While I can’t exactly answer this question for you, what I will say is that I believe the WinnersBet bookmaker is a decent one that will be sure to keep plenty of punters out there satisfied! Just as with every bookie out there, WinnersBet have both strengths and weaknesses regarding their overall offering, however, the importance of these will ultimately vary depending on you as a punter!
And so, at the end of the day, this is a personal decision for you to make as a punter, I am just here to help you out in making that decision! And with this in mind, you can click here to discover all the bookmaker reviews we have conducted here at MyBettingAustralia!
FAQs About WinnersBet Australia
Who owns Winnersbet?
WinnersBet Australia is owned and founded by a man named Da He.
Does Winnersbet let you cash out?
Unfortunately, at the time of writing WinnersBet does not currently offer cash-outs on any markets or bet types.
Is Live Streaming available with Winnersbet?
Unfortunately, at the time of writing WinnersBet does not currently offer live streaming on any events.
How long do Winnersbet withdraws take?
WinnersBet withdrawals will typically take between 1-3 business days to be processed and for funds to show up in your nominated bank account. It is important to note that withdrawal times vary depending on who you as a punter are banking with.
- Mybetting Australia
- Winnersbet Review