POLi is one of the most popular instant deposit methods and it’s not just limited to betting sites. It’s a widely accepted payment service in a large range of different industries. As a result, customers should be comfortable using the POLi system to fund a betting account.
In regards to POLi betting sites, it’s hard to find a bookie that won’t offer POLi, mainly due to its easy to use service and security features. Firstly, POLi is an instant deposit payment method and unlike the also popular credit card option, it doesn’t require the customer to enter credit card details. Instead, customers will select their bank and which bank account they would like to transfer funds from. Then, your betting account will be instantly credited with the amount selected and you can start betting.
Looking at how it works on mobile, POLi has supported mobile capability since 2013. There’s no specific POLi mobile app needed as payments can be easily processed inside of a betting sites mobile app. All you need to do is enter a deposit amount and the app will redirect to another screen with the familiar POLi payment design.
Unlike some payment methods, POLi is universally accepted in Australia and Internationally. As a result, there is a large amount of choice available if you’re looking for a new POLi betting site.
Our two best and recommended options are the worldwide known and trusted options of Bet365 or Unibet. They both offer a large variety of betting features.
Meanwhile, if you’re looking to support an Aussie owned and operated service, the below list comes highly recommended.
Advantages and Disadvantages
Let’s discuss the pros and cons of using POLi.
- Instant payments: One of the best pros of POLi is the ability to instantly fund a betting account with this payment option.
- Secure: POLi focuses heavily on advanced security features and they don’t store any sensitive information about your transaction.
- Credit card not needed: There is no need to use a credit card for payments as all you’ll need is a bank account.
- No sign up: POLi doesn’t require you to sign up with their service and as a result, it’s possible to use it as a guest customer.
- No fees: There are zero fees for using POLi.
- Widely accepted: In betting terms, it’s rare to find a bookmaker that doesn’t have POLi available.
- Can’t withdraw: This payment method is purely for depositing funds into an account and can’t be used for withdrawals.
- Some banks don’t accept POLi: There are some banks that have chosen not to accept POLi for their own reasons. This includes Westpac, one of the top 4 banks in Australia. However, the amount of banks that do accept POLi, outweighs the number that don’t.