English Premier League 2023/24 Matchweek 6 – Betting tips & Predictions

gabriel barkhan
Gabriel Barkhan
EPL News, Predictions & Tips
EPL Matchweek 6
EPL 2023/24 Matchweek 6

Crystal Palace and Fulham are gearing up for a Premier League showdown at Selhurst Park, with odds slightly favouring Crystal Palace at 50.1% for victory, while Fulham trails with a 24.1% chance, and a draw stands at 25.8%. Luton Town faces Wolves in what seems like a relegation battle, while Manchester City hosts Nottingham Forest at the Etihad Stadium. Brentford takes on Everton in a closely contested fixture. These matches promise thrilling football action for fans and bettors alike.

Matchweek 6 Fixtures

Crystal Palace vs Fulham

24/09/23 – 00:00 – Selhurst Park 

Crystal Palace and Fulham are set to clash in Premier League action at Selhurst Park this Sunday, with a kick-off at 12:00am AEST. Crystal Palace holds a 50.1% chance of victory, while Fulham trails with a 24.1% chance, and a draw stand at 25.8%. The latest Australian betting odds show Crystal Palace at $1.91 to win, Fulham at $4.10, and a draw at $3.50. The Over/Under for total goals is set at 2.5, with odds favouring the Over at $2.00 and the Under at $1.80. These predictions provide valuable insights for placing bets on this exciting Premier League encounter scheduled for Sunday at Selhurst Park.

Playup logoU2.5 Goals$1.77
TopSport logoFulham ML$4.00
Bet365 LogoDraw or Fulham$1.83

Predicted Lineups

Crystal Palace - Johnstone, Ward, Anderson, Guehi, Mitchell, Eze, Doucouré, Lerma, Ayew, Edouard & Schlupp

Fulham - Leno, Robinson, Ream, Diop, Tete, Palhinha, Cairney, Willian, Pereira, Wilson & Jimenez

Luton vs Wolves

24/09/23 – 00:00 – Kenilworth Road 

Luton Town and Wolves are set for a crucial clash at Kenilworth Road on Saturday, a match that has the feel of a relegation battle early in the Premier League season. Luton Town finds themselves at the bottom of the table without a point after suffering defeats in their first four games, including losses to Brighton, Chelsea, West Ham, and Fulham. Meanwhile, Wolves have managed just one win from their opening five games, facing defeats against Manchester United, Brighton, Crystal Palace, and Liverpool. The situation is dire for both teams, making this fixture a scrappy and crucial encounter where neither side can afford another loss. Previous encounters between the two have tended to be low-scoring, and this one could follow suit.

Playup logoWolves to Score in Both Halves$3.25
TopSport logoWolves ML$2.14
Bet365 LogoBTTS - NO$2.05

Predicted Lineups

Luton - Kaminski; Giles, Andersen, Lockyer, Andersen; Kabore, Mpanzu; Nakamba, Barkley, Jaidon Morris; Adebayo.

Wolves - Sá, Dawson, Semedo, Kilman, Aït-Nouri, Sarabia, Lemina, Gomes, Neto, Cunha & Silva

Man City vs Nottingham Forest

24/09/23 – 00:00 – Etihad Stadium 

Manchester City, aiming to maintain their perfect start to the season, faces Nottingham Forest at the Etihad. The reigning Premier League champions have triumphed in their initial four matches and are vying to secure an unprecedented fourth consecutive English top-flight title. Nottingham Forest, on the other hand, has experienced mixed fortunes in their early season fixtures, securing two wins and enduring two losses. Despite Forest's historic 3-0 victory over City in a 2009 FA Cup clash, the clubs currently find themselves in disparate situations. City, with their formidable home record, is favoured to win by a considerable margin, although Forest's ability to score consistently presents a potential challenge. Expect an entertaining clash with City emerging victorious, likely with a scoreline of 4-1.

Playup logoBTTS $2.00
TopSport logoMan City -2$1.68
Bet365 Logo Man City & BTT$2.75

Predicted Lineups

Man City - Ederson; Walker, Dias, Akanji, Gvardiol; Rodri, Kovacic; Doku, Alvarez, Foden; Haaland

Nottingham Forest - Turner; Boly, McKenna, Worrall; Aurier, Yates, Mangala, Aina; Elanga, Gibbs-White, Awoniyi

Brentford vs Everton

24/09/23 – 02:30 – Brentford Community Stadium 

Everton's season has started off on a challenging note, while Brentford has seen mixed results. Although Brentford has been strong at home, avoiding defeat in their last seven matches, they've often ended in draws. On the other hand, Everton has performed relatively better away from home compared to their home games.

Despite Brentford being the favourites due to Everton's struggles, I anticipate Everton will put up a strong fight. Brentford has been involved in high-scoring games, often ending in 1-1 or 2-2 draws. I expect a similar outcome in this match, with both teams sharing the spoils once again.

Playup logoBTTS $1.82
TopSport logoEverton or Draw$1.96
Bet365 Logo O2.5 Goals $1.90

Predicted Lineups

Brentford - Flekken, Hickey, Pinnock, Mee, Henry, Jensen, Norgaard, Janelt, Mbuemo, Wissa, Schade 

Everton – Pickford; Patterson, Tarkowski, Branthwaite, Young; Garner, Gueye, Onana; Danjuma, Doucoure, Beto

Burnley vs Man United

24/09/23 – 05:00 – Turf Moor

In an upcoming clash, Burnley faces Manchester United at Turf Moor. Burnley, currently struggling, opens at 4.33, while Manchester United stands at 1.70. Burnley has faced challenges this season, ranking 20th in expected goals (2.4) and conceding 3.67 goals per 90 minutes. The Clarets have yet to secure a clean sheet and have a -8 goal differential. Manchester United, with an average of 1.2 points per match, aims to improve. They've allowed 10 goals and have a goal difference of -4. James Trafford tends the Burnley goal, while Andre Onana guards Manchester United's net. Marcus Rashford is a key player for Manchester United, with 77 career goals, while Lyle Foster is a notable figure for Burnley, contributing 8 assists in his career.

Playup logoBTTS - NO$1.88
TopSport logoMan United ML$1.70
Bet365 LogoU2.5 Goals$2.30

Predicted Lineups

Burnley - Trafford, Taylor, Ekdal, Beyer, Al-Dakhil, Roberts, Berge, Cork, Berge, Gudmundsson, Amdouni

Man United – Onana, Dalot, Martinez, Varane, Reguilon, Casemiro, Eriksen, Fernandes, Rashford, Hojlund, Garnacho

Arsenal vs Tottenham

24/09/23 – 23:00 – Emirates Stadium 

In an exciting upcoming match, Arsenal will face Tottenham at Emirates Stadium. Both teams have had strong starts to the season, with Arsenal at 4-1-0 and Tottenham at 4-1-0. Arsenal has been solid defensively, conceding only 0.80 goals per 90 minutes and earning 2 clean sheets. Their expected goals (xG) for the season are 9.3, and they've scored 9 goals. Tottenham, on the other hand, has scored 13 goals and boasts an xG of 9.4.

Key players to watch include Bukayo Saka for Arsenal, who has 33 goals in his career, and Son Heung-Min for Tottenham, with 147 career goals. Both teams have shown promise this season, and the match promises to be an exciting clash between two top sides.

Playup logoBTTS$1.50
TopSport logoTottenham ML$4.20
Bet365 LogoO2.5 Goals $1.50

Predicted Lineups

Arsenal - Ramsdale; White, Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko; Partey, Rice, Odegaard; Saka, Nketiah, Trossard.

Tottenham - Vicario, Udogie, Van de Ven, Romero, Porro, Bissouma, Sarr, Solomon, Maddison, Kulusevski, Son

Brighton vs Bournemouth

24/09/23 – 23:00 – Amex Stadium

Brighton has had a strong start to the season, winning three of their first four matches and consistently scoring over 3 goals per game. This remarkable scoring streak spans 20 league matches, a feat not achieved since September 2011.

In contrast, Bournemouth is still searching for their first win in the 2023/24 season. After an opening-day draw with West Ham, they suffered consecutive defeats against Liverpool and Tottenham. They came tantalizingly close to securing their first win against Brentford on matchday four, only to be denied by a late equalizer from Bryan Mbuemo.

Playup logoBTTS$1.58
TopSport logoBournemouth +1.5$1.84
Bet365 LogoBTTS & Draw$6.00

Predicted Lineups

Brighton - Steele, Webster, Dunk, Estupiñán, Milner, Groß, March, Gilmour, Mitoma, Welbeck & Enciso

Bournemouth – Neto; Max Aarons, Marcos Senesi, Illya Zabarnyi, Milos Kerkez; Philip Billing, Joe Rothwell; Antonie Semenyo, Dango Ouattara, Jaidon Anthony; Dominic Solanke.

Chelsea vs Aston Villa

24/09/23 – 23:00 – Stamford Bridge 

Chelsea is reportedly expecting a double injury boost ahead of their Premier League match against Aston Villa. The club has had a mixed start to the season, earning just five points from their first five Premier League matches.

Moises Caicedo, the most expensive signing in British football history, has been dealing with a knee issue since returning from international duty with Ecuador. Chelsea has been cautious with his fitness, and they hope he will be available for the Villa game.

Noni Madueke, who has struggled to secure regular playing time at Chelsea since his arrival in January, sustained a muscle issue while representing England Under-21s. Chelsea is also optimistic about his return for the Villa match.

While Chelsea is hopeful for the return of these players, they still have several others unavailable due to injuries. Marc Cucurella has a chance of returning after dealing with a fever, but others like Armando Broja are not yet ready to challenge for starting positions.

Chelsea will look to these returning players to strengthen their squad for the upcoming important fixture against Villa.

Playup logoBTTS$1.60
TopSport logoAston Villa or Draw$1.90
Bet365 LogoCorrect Score 1-1$8.00

Predicted Lineups

Chelsea - Sanchez; Gusto, Disasi, Silva, Colwill; Caicedo, Gallagher, Enzo; Sterling, Chilwell, Jackson.

Aston Villa - Martinez; Digne, Konsa, Torres; Cash, Bailey, Kamara, Luiz; McGinn, Diaby; Watkins

Liverpool vs West Ham

24/09/23 – 23:00 – Anfield

On September 24, 2023, a thrilling Premier League clash awaits as Liverpool hosts West Ham United at Anfield in Liverpool, England. Liverpool, sitting comfortably with 4 wins and 1 draw in their opening fixtures, is the favoured team, with an impressive goal tally of 12, while conceding just 4.

West Ham United, with 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss, might be the underdogs on paper, but they've proven their mettle with a commendable 10 goals scored and 7 conceded.

This match showcases some exceptional talent. Liverpool boasts the electrifying Mohamed Salah, a player known for his game-changing abilities. Meanwhile, West Ham's Jarrod Bowen has been a consistent threat and will be a key focus for Liverpool's defence.

With two teams in good form, we can anticipate an exciting and closely contested match at Anfield. Football enthusiasts should mark this fixture on their calendars, as it promises to deliver some top-notch Premier League action.

Playup logoBTTS$1.55
TopSport logoWest Ham or Draw$2.92
Bet365 LogoWest Ham O1 Goa$3.25

Predicted Lineups

Liverpool - Alisson, Matip, Robertson, Gomez, Alexander-Arnold, Jones, Szoboszlai, Mac Allister, Salah, Díaz & Núñez

West Ham - Areola; Coufal, Zouma, Aguerd, Emerson; Ward-Prowse, Alvarez; Bowen, Paqueta, Benrahma; Antonio.

Sheffield United vs Newcastle

25/09/23 – 01:30 – Bramall Lane

Sheffield United has struggled early on, with just one point from five matches and a goal difference of -4. Their defence has been leaky, conceding 9 goals, and they are yet to keep a clean sheet. Wes Foderingham will be the last line of defence for Sheffield United.

In contrast, Newcastle United has had a mixed start, accumulating 6 points from five matches. Their defence has shown promise, conceding 7 goals, and they've managed one clean sheet. Nick Pope will be guarding Newcastle United's goal.

This encounter promises excitement and intrigue as two teams with different ambitions clash at Bramall Lane. Football fans can anticipate a fiercely contested match with potential twists and turns.

Playup logoBTTS - NO$2.00
TopSport logoNewcastle ML$1.45
Bet365 LogoNewcastle -1$2.00

Predicted Lineups

Sheffield United – Foderingham, Robinson, Egan, Ahmedhodzic, Larouci, Hamer, Norwood, Souza, Baldock, Archer, McBurnie

Newcastle - Pope; Trippier, Schar, Botman, Burn; Tonali, Guimaraes, Joelinton; Almiron, Isak, Gordon

Stay Ahead of the Game with MyBettingAustralia’s Sports Betting Experts!

Hey, EPL fans! Got some great tips for your next bet, didn’t ya? Well, it gets even better! We got all you need to make a smart EPL bet. We listed the best EPL betting sites and the best betting apps if mobile betting is your thing. And if you can’t decide where to bet, we’ve got all the bookmakers reviews for you. 

But we’re not all about EPL. Here at MyBettingAustralia we cover a wide variety of sports – NRL AFL, Horse Racing, NBA, Cricket, Golf. Hey, we even got some UFC action for you. So, sit back and enjoy your sports betting. We got you covered.